why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 6 June 2010


TIP...update denim cut off shorts and add a simple cut white shirt and statement leather sandals keep the collar done up for a modern look

white shirt by cos www.cosstores.com
denim shorts from a selection by levis at rokit www.rokit.co.uk
sandals by beatrix ong www.beatrixong.com



photographs by matthew smith

2 comments:

  1. What a lush shirt. Great look! x

    http://brightonstylememos.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and Stylish look. I like your loose white shirt and denim cut off shorts. I also have a cut off denim short in brown color.
    Thanks!!
    Fashion Haul

    ReplyDelete