why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 29 August 2010

Camel.....


TIP...a camel coat is one of the key investment pieces but I styled the outfit with knee high DM style boots to add a post punk feel but the loose shirt and soft neutral colours keeps the look romantic
camel coat by pinko www.asos.com
shirt by uniqlo www.uniqlo.co.uk
knitted crop jumper www.topshop.com
jeans by twenty8twelve www.twenty8twelve.com
boots by aldo www.aldoshoes.com

2 comments:

  1. so funny I blogged this too!

    xx

    http://www.theclotheswhisperer.co.uk/2010/09/on-camel-caravan-for-fall-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. this pics is fantastic!!!

    http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete