why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 13 February 2011


TIP...I love this waistcoat as it doubles up as a jacket and looks great layered with white underneath but added a long skirt with the open side to make this sexier and less formal
waistcoat by neil barrett www.neilbarrett.com
white collar shirt and matching blazer didn lee
skirt by helmut lang www.my-wardrobe.com
shoes by office www.office.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment