why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 10 April 2011

Neon.....


TIP...coloured denim is the key summer investment piece its a cost effective way to buy into the trend add an old t-shirt or wear a loose untucked neutral coloured silk blouse to dress it up
jeans by miss sixty http://www.misssixty.com
jewellery by zoeandmorgan http://www.zoeandmorgan.com

4 comments:

  1. My wardrobe needs those skinnies:)!!

    Cathy
    www.thestylestrutter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coloured denim is also a good way to stand out from the crowd. I really like the idea of pairing coloured denim with a blouse, very casual chic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stumbled upon your blog, i have to say that your style is really unique and pretty rad. also im so jealous of your tan..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pants and I love your blog. You always look like you're having the BEST TIME EVER. Come check out my blog, I'd love to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete