why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 28 August 2011


TIP...a leather pencil skirt is a great match for a check shirt and wear with boots for a more casual approach and heels for a great office look the metal collars are a great added detail
shirt by antipodium http://www.antipodium.com
pony skin boots by dr martens http://www.drmartens.com

2 comments:

  1. damn, i was looking at the leather skirts in their show and was thinking how they could be worn, i like the way you styled it with the boots. and those metal collar tips are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i experienced been searching in the leather-based skirts within their display and was considering how they could possibly be worn
    I have played the online games especially the wow for a long times and I have some good advices for everyone to have the bestTera Gold in more easy ways, I also have the best ways for you of the Cheapest WOW Gold, please don't hesitate !

    ReplyDelete