why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 30 March 2014

White Soles…..

The trend for the summer shoes comes in two forms flats and white soles … be it trainers or shoes they are a key detail to look out for when investing in a pair this summer.   One of my favourite styles I have seen so far are the pair I am wearing below and one lucky reader can WIN them.  Just leave a comment below or retweet the blog to enter…deadline Friday 4th April…good luck!











TIP…don't try too hard with these shoes as they have a masculine feel they can look great with jeans or alternatively they are a great way to update an old skirt or dress.  I have worn in neutral tones but they would also look good with colour or print 

t-shirt by gap
jeans by levis
shoes by shellys
sunglasses by prada


Inspired by…










1 comment:

  1. DOPE ONES!! LURVE THEM
    Fantastic outfit and style as usual Natalie ;)

    http://faire-la-gueule.blogspot.com/
    http://fairelagueule.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete