why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Thursday 28 August 2014

My Autumn Wish List.....

If money were no object...



TIP...add a vintage looking tee to tartan for a modern and wearable nod to punk




TIP...loose shirts over over a skirt needs a bit of skin to balance it out




TIP...add a collarless white shirt under a blazer to keep symmetry with block colours jeans dress the look down




TIP...grey is the colour for winter wear it head to toe but mix up the textures




TIP...channel the 80's with checks and bows and add a roll neck for this seasons new update




TIP...the puffa coat looks great when belted to create shape and is perfect worn with a pair of high tops (these are my top tip for winter shoes pony skin on the outside and sheepskin lined on the in!)

Everything featured is available at Browns  

No comments:

Post a Comment